Friday, September 28, 2007

Please Forgive Me

This is for all those who i have considered my frnds.

i know sometimes i behave too strange as i guess i m too moody and in those cases i generally say those things which i shouldn't ever had or which i do not even mean and which i do not even know that i have just said.

I just say all this without even thinking that it can hurt you and when i m back in my normal mood i think everything will be fine.

Yes, everything has always been fine after that till now and the credit for that goes to everyone of you for bearing me.

Thanks for everything and also i will like you all to forgive me for that.

i do not know why i have written all this but i was really feelin down at the moment thinkin that always its me who goof up everything.

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Its very true my dear friend.

I accept your sincere thanks for bearing you..

its OK.

I am always ready to bear and bare some more of you.

kaash kuch aur log bhi tujhe bare karna chahte... like that girl whose name was of some goddess.. :)


Miss you anyways.

Pratosh Dwivedi said...

All I will say is "I Love you for what you are" Dont change !!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Aakash Urf Freak,

Well its kind of difficult to know real you for some time, but buddy u r great from inside.
And also thanks 4 yr advice 2 days back, lets c how much can I work on that..

Pratosh Dwivedi said...

I hate it when ppl give anonymous comments :-X

Also, remove this word verification yaar .. its irritating

aks said...

@pratosh: even i do not like when ppl give anonymous comments, but i havent removed this option coz i do not want people to take pain of loggin in before posting here.

However, i have modified my comment form where now i am askin them to write their names, i hope they read it.

Word Verification was to prevent spam , but however, i have removed it.

Btw the person above you is Pinku and the first comment is by manjeev, atleast i know ways to identify my frnds ;)

Rajarshi said...

Hi...raja here....came to knw u thru pratosh.....our blog nature is VERY SAME.....check it out....even i love dark stuff...also im a metalhead......reply in my blog....
http://deathlycatacombs.blogspot.com/