Saturday, September 20, 2008

Jaadu Ki Jhappi

Once upon a time in my life not so long ago, i was feeling too low and i was crying from within. I did not know what to do and so i was wandering hopelessly and aimlessly. Just by a chance, i was noticed by two of my friends passing by. One of them came to me and asked what happened. I do not remember what i replied but he figured it out that i was feeling down at that moment. He did not say anything but just hugged me for few seconds and left. When he had left i was feeling better but still there were tears in my eyes, not because i was feeling down but because i was touched by the warmth of friendship he showed to me that day. It was only at that time i realised what a simple, but not so simple, hug from a friend can do. I realised a hug from a friend is a best therapy to feel better and i still believe in this therapy.

I have really started to believe in this 'Jaadu Ki Jhappi' treatment and believe me you all should definitely give it a try once. If you see any of your good friend feeling down and lost somewhere and you think he/she needs some emotional support then just try giving him a hug and trust me this will make a difference. Or get yourself hugged from a true freind of yours when you are feelind down and then you will realise what i mean.

Anyways, i do not know if that friend of mine about who i am talkin about will be able to recall that moment but what i know is that he will be reading this post. If he is able to figure it out then i will love to see his comment down here :-)

3 Comments:

Pratosh Dwivedi said...

Thanks for devoting a post to me .. i distinctly remember that moment ...

I love u brother ...

Anonymous said...

Jaddu ki Pappi also works great... ;)

aks said...

@pratosh: lol, u know its not for u :P

@naveen: yea jaadu ki pappi will surely work, i will definitely feel better if i get it but only from a girl.