Monday, September 15, 2008

No Shit, Anymore

Enough of bullshit. I guess i get carried away so easily and this is ruining the quality of my blog. The recent posts have been all crap and i think i come up with the conclusions too soon without even tryin to know the story at the other side.

Well, so my blog will have no more shit of this kind and i will continue posting my freaky philosophy of life rather than cryin over things that do not mean anything.

For all those who i might have hurted through the medium of my blog here goes what i earlier posted -> "Please Forgive Me" , and i hope you will forgive me.

So this is the last shit here, i hope so.

3 Comments:

Pratosh Dwivedi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pratosh Dwivedi said...

He he .. you are funny :)

I love your mood swings and the entirely opposite waves of emotions u create in your mind ...

I love each word written on this blog; doesnt matter if u call it shit, crap or any other damn thing ..

Just keep on spilling out whatever u have inside ... :)

aks said...

what did u write first and then deleted?